Sunday 12 January 2014

The magic of Sunsilk - way to great hair


Recharging your hair - what does this exactly define? When I heard this line for this contest on IndiBlogger, I was very confused. How can one recharge their hair? What exactly is it! After giving it a good thought, I realized what 'recharging your hair' interprets here. Usually during summers, my mother says to me 'baal thake thake lag rahein hain' - I never get how my hairs can be tired! Having said that, it does frustrate me when my hair is not getting 'set' the way I want. Besides, if there's dandruff in my hair - that's a NIGHTMARE...


Sunsilk - the best 'charger' of our hair. It's absolutely frustrating to come home from work/playing/travelling and seeing your messed up hair. What I do is, take the white magic in my hands (Sunsilk shampoo), put it on my hair and BAM! There's the magic.. My hair's back to normal HECK.. back to being AWESOME.

A good hair day- it's a big day, an important day in my life for instance. The thing I worry the most about, prior to the big day is my 'hair'. Will it be good? When I wake up in the morning and take a bath, will my hair style be good? If not, will my 'big' day turn into my biggest nightmare? A good hair day for me mattes a lot.

When we talk about having hair styles, we often 'copy' or at least try to have the same hair style as our 'inspirations', actors/politicians and various other people, sometimes parents too (like in my case). Let's take the example of THE person, who defines 'handsomeness' - Mr.Tom Cruise.



In the movie Vanilla Sky, when Tom Cruise' character goes to meet Penelope Cruz' character and gets asked by her, 'why are you here today', his character or I shall say Tom Cruise explains - ' Woke up today and realized that today is a good hair day for me and so thought to pay you a visit' - I rest my case. *grins*

On a good hair day, you'd realize this yourself that how confident you are, your body language is very positive and in fact, everybody else' reaction to you is much positive. I hate it when someone says to me 'what's up with your hair' but when someone says 'hey, good hair man' - it's like receiving a highly prestigious award - don't you agree!

In any profession, looking good is highly important. In corporate department for instance, looking sober and formal is a necessity but is it possible to maintain your hair EVERYDAY? It is, when you have the 'secret solution' to recharge your hair - Sunsilk. The 'WAY' to looking good, looking confident, looking energetic and above ALL - being respected is the way to the secret solution to 'perfect hair' i.e. Sunsilk *huge rounds of applause*..

Do visit Sunsilk website and get the 'secret solution to great hair'. :)
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

2 comments:

  1. Very true Aditya.. even I have written about having a stress free and smooth corporate life with perfect hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good hair days rock
    nice post
    looking good for work is important plus takes so much time too

    ReplyDelete